Free Member Training Testimony for Tami Chandler aka Sassy Nurse by Dan Mahoney

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Deb Vaughn isXperia Mystique LifeStyle Patch Testimony




Great Testimony out of the State of Missouri from our very own 3 Star Team Leader Deb Vaughn Way to go Deb. This is awesome! 

Here is Debs Partial Testimony: 



Guys, I'm not boasting when I post these pictures! 

Actually, it is just the opposite. I hate how my body has gotten out of control! 
What I'm wanting to show you is how much stress and the release of cortisol effects your body. 
2012 was very stressful for me and my weight gain went straight to my middle and resulted in me being on 4 (yes FOUR) blood pressure meds a day!! In 90 days with the HELP of the IsXperia products I have lost 15 lbs. (not a huge amount really), but OVER 15 inches of middle fat that directly effects my heart just like the meds effect my wallet!! 

Just wanted to share what is helping me. This is the belt I was wearing before Christmas! Hubby says when the meds are gone I get a new wardrobe! lol






No comments:

Post a Comment